Tuesday, December 8, 2009

No on L


From the still active NO on L website


http://www.pacificaquarry.org/

The face of Pacifica Traffic, Economy, Environment, Measure L. Hey Jeff they even managed to twist your face slightly, amazing! Whereas below is the voice of their brilliance.... what is Sue Digre saying?

Mayor Sue Digre says NO on L, and no on Pacifica: I have taken a long hard look with lots of questions and find the measure lacking. It appears to be more of a blank check than not." Huh?

Posted by Kathy Meeh

5 comments:

Jeffrey W Simons said...

No on L continues to be a Political Action Committee that does not feel it must abide by California Fair Political Practices Commission regulations. I wonder why John Curtis and Fred Howard are not railing against them at the City Council podium as they did for me, during my completely legitimate and above board campaign.

Blank Check said...

Sue Digre is another example of why an IQ test should be given as a prerequisite to political office. I'm sure she is a nice person and all, but I'm surprised she can fnd her way to Council chambers.

Steve Sinai said...

I liked and voted for Sue before I started paying attention to council meetings, but now that I do pay attention, it's scary watching her. She always comes off as very confused, and her comments tend to be rambling and incoherent.

Rocky Golub said...

As a member of P-DOG (pre-POOCH), she was for Sharp Park Dog Beach. Once P-DOG helped her get elected to Council for her first term, she did a complete flip-flop - capitulated to PSD, I suspect. It isn't just about dogs with me. It's about character and saying what you mean and meaning what you say.

Jeffrey W Simons said...

The pictures have been removed after a nasty temper tantrum from yours truly. So much for free speech. LOL.

My family truly enjoyed getting to know the Digres and I hold Sue in the highest personal esteem. I appreciate her work for the Pacifica Military Moms and we still support that organization. We always avoided talking about politics, though. ;)