Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pacifica - Most beautiful cat


Hear it for cat appreciation!  Back-off friends of dogs, its "our turn". 

Pacifica Tribune, Letters to the Editor. 5/8/12. "Love at first sight" by Andy Pappas

".. her golden eyes captured my heart."
"Editor: I know you've heard this before: "Love at first sight." Yes, I knew from the very first meeting that she was the one. I was told to put her on my lap and I did. She was the one. That first look from her golden eyes captured my heart.

I tell her over and over. She kisses my nose and it is a sweet delight. I love her so much and I call her Honey Girl. Wow, what a love. I cuddle with her every night to my delight. She is my life. My own true love is the most beautiful cat I've ever known.

You, too, can know such love. Just visit the Peninsula Humane Society in Burlingame and find your own true love."


Posted by Kathy Meeh

No comments: