Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Response to Dan Underhill


Pacifica Tribune letters-to-the-editor, 6/13/12. "Misinformation" by Therese M. Dyer 

Spin award
Facts, fairness trophy not yours
Editor:  This is in response to Dan B.Underhill's letter "Misinformation" accusing the developers of the assisted living project of being behind the Recall. Boy! have you been misinformed. 

 I don't need anyone behind me to decide what I want to do or not do. Let's make it crystal clear that I was for the quarry project and any other project that brings this city revenue. As for being called foolish, I've been called a malcontent by the Mayor himself, half baked by Paul Savin. Wow! how gallant. All men who are afraid taking a stand. You can't imagine how those comments keep me awake at night. Ha, Ha, I have names for you too, but unfortunately they can't be printed.

Bull?  Give bulls a better name than that
As for Ian Butler, he must think he owns Channel 26 (we pay for it through our Comcast bill.) If I'm paying for it then I should be interviewed regarding the recall, not be bias and give all the air time to the Mayor. That is, if you live in a free society. But we don't as Pacifica has become a third world city and that's the reason we should become a Charter City, recommended for cities that are underdeveloped. You left your letter stating saving other subjects for another day. I can hardly wait.

Reference - Dan Underhill, "Get your information from Pete" Pacifica Tribune Letter "Misinformation", 6/6/12. "I keep finding a great deal of misinformation in the letters to the editor. It is hard to know where to start. For a more accurate understanding of the "recall" foolishness, and why the residential developers who are pushing it are wrong", etc.
 
Posted by Kathy Meeh

No comments: