Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stolen Harley


SOMEONE KIDNAPPED HOMER




On Thursday, March 25th, between 10AM and 2PM, someone decided that they needed my motorcycle more than I did. After kicking in my front door, they proceeded downstairs to my garage, opened the garage door and proceeded to load my bike onto a truck. I'm assuming they loaded it onto something else because the battery was dead and someone might notice the Homer Harley coasting down the street not making any noise. I live back in Park Pacifica on a "quiet" street. Those of us that feel we're safe, think again. It's recession time and creative ways of making a buck are rearing their ugly heads.

I've owned this bike since1997, bought it new, and went through the  customizing renovation. It is a 1997 custom Dyna Wide-Glide. If you see Homer in your neighborhood please call the Pacifica Police at 738-7314 and let them know. I'm betting this bike is still in town for a variety of reasons.

Thanks
Jim Wagner

1 comment:

Doh said...

Well Jim, it looks like since Homer is gone you'll have to take Bart. I'm just sayin'...