Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A funny thing happened on the way to free speech!!

Laughable!!!!

That is what I just said to myself after trying use my log on for Brent Platers ego inflating website WildEquity.org. I had signed up a while back under my real name and email address. I wanted the opportunity to comment on his false claims about the Sharp Park Golf Course and the people who support it. Well now, it appears that Brent does not like to be challenged about his mis-leasding statements, mis-truths and propaganda on all things environmental, especially Sharp Park. When using my log on it says "you have banned from this site and we think you know why".
What a crock of Frog Crap!!!!! Brent, why is it you don't allow yourself to be challenged? Has John Maybury been twisting your ear about us evil golfers? This is so typical of the extreme far left. Well, enough said. Brent, I invite you to come over to Fix Pacifica where you can say your piece without being edited or excluded.

5 comments:

Kathy Meeh said...

No way around this Butch? Would another email address work, or does Brent know your computer. Maybe you could 1) post a WEI article here, then 2) reply to that article here. Just a thought from a non-tech "evil golfer" friend.

Steve Sinai said...

"This is so typical of the extreme far left."

Typical of both extreme far left and far right. People out on the fringes are the least accepting of views they don't like.

Anonymous said...

I agree, Steve.

It's not a bad thing to have one's views challenged or questioned and it's part of healthy debate. I've reconsidered things and have had things pointed out to me that I hadn't thought about when people have asked me to defend my points of view.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, perhaps it has something to do with Butch comparing Brent to Hitler. Some people are touchy about that kind of thing.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous (@ 4:27 PM) said:
"Hmm, perhaps it has something to do with Butch comparing Brent to Hitler."

So what's your point?