Attend in person, 2212 Beach Boulevard, 2nd floor. Or, view on local channel 26, also live feed internet www.pct26.com. The meeting begins at 7pm (but usually starts a few minutes late).City Council Agenda, 4/23/12, 22 pages.
1) Labor negotiations, conference with labor negotiator with Pacifica Police Officers Association, Police Supervisors Association, Police Management Teamsters local 350, Firefighters local 2400, Teamsters local 856 Battalion Chiefs.
2) Conference with legal counsel-anticipated litigation, 1 potential case.
B. Open session (7:00 pm)
Consent Calendar (pass through)
1. Approval of cash disbursements
2. Approval of Minutes (meeting of 4/9/12)
3. Resolution, notice of completion of the for the Pacifica Dog Park project4. 3rd addendum agreement, mutual agreement city and San Mateo county "to toll statues of limitations (fiscal year 2010-11) for any claims of property tax administration fees. Neither will file claims nor litigate against each other.
Special presentation - Proclamation - West Nile Virus and Mosquito and Vector Control Awareness Week.
Public hearing - none.
5. Review and modify city council council liaison and committee assignments.
Posted by Kathy Meeh