Interactive City Council Agenda, 5/22/17. City Council Agenda, 5/22/17, pdf pages 648.
Closed session, 5:30 p.m.
|Item 10. And what are your local NIMBIES doing for you today?|
Continued TRAFFIC hazard forever, what else.
Open session, 7:00 p.m.
Call to order, roll call, salute to flag. Closed Session, none. Closed Session Report if any. Special Presentations: Proclamation - Pacificans Care.Consent Calendar
1. Approval of financial disbursements, report. a) 2/15/17 - 5/10/17.
2. Rental agreement, Pacifica School District, child care services, FY (school year) 2017-18, amount $142,272, report. a) Lease.
3. Amend City ordinance to increase Sewer Charges (second reading). Report, Ordinance, pdf pages 6.
4. Amend City Fireworks ordinance, report, Ordinance, pdf pages 5.
5. Amend City (affordable and related) housing ordinance, compliance with State housing element: PlaceWorks consultant: not to exceed $100,000, FYs 16-18, report. a) Agreement, pdf pages 10. b) Action program and status, pdf pages 6. c) Planning and service proposal, pdf pages 38.Communications - Public (Oral); City Council; City Staff.
6. Appeal the Planning Commission's 3/20/17 denial to extend development permits for a 9-unit condominium development, 1567 Beach Blvd (APN 016-011-190). a) Appeal Letter, 3/30/2017. b) Approved project, 5/14/07. c) PC Minutes 12/19/2016. d) PC report, 12/19/16. e) PC report 3/20/2017. f) Attachment 06 - Planning Commission Minutes 3/20/17
g) PC Resolution, 3/20/17. h) Mitigated Negative Declaration. i) Appellant Cover Letter 3/20/17. j) Vector Vision Stormwater Response 3/20/17. k) GeoSoils Inc. Letter 3/19/17.
7. Wet Weather Equalization project: 1) Construction to Sierra Mountain Construction, Inc., 2) Additional engineering services to Freyer & Laureta, Inc. (second amendment), report, pdf pages 4: a) SMCI agreement, pdf pages 9, b) F&L agreement, pdf pages 9.
8. Resolution authorizing sale of Wastewater Revenue Bonds to finance improvements and related documents and action, $27,000,000 Report, resolution, pdf pages 9. a) Preliminary official statement, pdf pages 67. b) Indenture of Trust, pdf pages 53. c) Bond purchase contract, pdf pages 25. d) Installment sale agreement, pdf pages 29.
9. Review current Rent Advisory Task Force committee activities, report. a) RATF charter guidelines.
10. Councilmember Deirdre Martin's letter to Caltrans and San Mateo Transportation Authority to reject and repurpose funds previously designated for Highway 1 widening (Calera Parkway Project) for "other City infrastructure needs", review at 6/12/17 meeting, report:
a) Letter (draft), b) Letter (draft) Public Works/Van Ocampo, Director.
11. Economic Development Committee appointments, report: a) Applicants.
Reference, Item 10, Highway 1 widening project Caltrans District 4 | Highway 1 / Calera Parkway. Related. "Traffic at Reina del Mar" photograph by Horace Hinshaw from Pacifica Tribune/Jane Northrop, Staff Writer, 3/22/17, "City bans new highway lanes, Ordinance forbids Highway 1 widening without voter approval."
Posted by Kathy Meeh