|Hello, who are you?|
Attend in person, 2212 Beach Boulevard, 2nd floor. Or, view on local channel 26, also live feed internet www.pct26.com. The meeting begins at 7pm (but usually starts a few minutes late).
Closed session - existing litigation, conference with legal council.
Consent Calendar (pass through), page 1
1. Approval of cash disbursements
2. Approval of Minutes (meeting of 12/12/11)
3. Local Emergency Proclamation (continuation)
4. Approval to purchase 2 new F250 trucks from Town Ford, $46,800.98 from Vehicle Replacement Fund 72.
5. Child care contract increases, CA Dept Education, $12,231 and CA Preschool contract $4,055 (2011-12 fiscal year. $16,286 potential earned revenue to offset program costs.
Consideration (public comment), page 2
6. Ordinance amendment section 6-1206 to allow dogs off-leash in the city dog park, 1220 Linda Mar Blvd.
7. Selection of city council liaison and committee assignments, 2012.
Posted by Kathy Meeh