Thursday, December 8, 2011
City Council Agenda, Monday, December 12, 2011
Attend in person, 2212 Beach Boulevard, 2nd floor. Or, view on local channel 26, also live feed internet www.pct26.com. The meeting begins at 7pm (but usually starts a few minutes late).
Agenda, 12/12/11, amended 12/9/11, 30 pages.
Closed session - public employment appointment: City Attorney
Consent Calendar (pass through), pages 1-2.
1. Approval of Disbursements.
2. Approval of Minutes.
3. Continuation of local emergency proclamation (landslide and revetment supporting drainage at 380 and 400 Esplanade from 3/23/11).
4. AB 1600 new development and other improvement Mitigation Act fees, official annual reporting, year ending 6/30/11.
5. Roof replacement, public works yard, notice of completion notice, $102,725 (within $114,000 budget).
6. Mayor's letter to GGNRA supporting development of an Interpretive Center at the Sanchez Adobe Historical Site. Letter and detail, pages 12-22. This Mayor's letter is prompted by efforts of the San Mateo County Historical Association and the San Mateo County Convention and Visitor's Bureau.
Special Presentation - none
Public Hearing - none
7. Contract for city attorney services with Burke, Williams and Sorensen LLP, designating Michelle Marchetta Kenyon as city attorney.
8. City council direction to the Mayor (voting member or proxy) on the City Selection Committee and the San Mateo County Council of Cities meeting, 12/16/11.
Special order of business
Reorganization of city council from outgoing Mayor Nihart to Mayor pro tem DeJarnatt.
Posted by Kathy Meeh