Pacifica Tribune/Elaine Larsen, Editor and Publisher, 5/15/12. "Show us the money."
|Homage to Digre, Vreland, DeJarnatt|
...If our current City Council members don't see the writing on the wall, I say, let's find people who will. Because the basics of fiscal responsibility is not rocket science. You don't spend what you don't have. Read Editorial.
Related - Principal Employers in Pacifica (2011), CAFRA, 2011-12, page 142, data from Business Registration Research. Note: of the top 9 employers, 4 are retail businesses with some sales tax revenue.
1. Pacifica School District, 306
|Solve the rot, build a lemonade stand|
3. Safeway (2), 212
4. Jefferson Union High School District, 169
5. Lucky (Save Mart Supermarkets), 125
6. Rite Aid (2), 52
7. Recology of the Coast, 49
8. Ross Dress for Less, 48
9. North Coast Water District, 22.
Posted by Kathy Meeh