Attend in person, 2212 Beach Boulevard, 2nd floor. Or, view on local channel 26, also live internet feed, pct26.com. The meeting begins at 7pm, or shortly there following. City Council updates on City website.
A. Closed session - None
B. Open session (7:00 pm)Consent Calendar (pass through)
1. Approval of cash disbursements.
2. Approval of Minutes (meeting of 5/14/12).
3. Linda Mar Pump Station Modification Project, solicit proposals from qualified engineers (PS&E).
4. Sealed Bids for the Collection System Projects Pacific Avenue Mainline, advertise for, (Fund 34).
5. Completion for the Collection System Projects (Bower Road) resolution, release retention monies.
6. Disposal of certain obsolete City documents and papers, resolution.
7. Sewer charges, revise and increase, amend ordinance (Chapter 6, Title t, section 6-6.404, 6-6.406).
8. Labor negotiation firm (Industrial Employers and Distributors Association (IEDA), contract for 5/1/12 to 5/1/13, not to exceed $2,542 per month.
9. Collection System Capacity Improvement Projects (Palmetto mainline capacity upgrade), award to Stoloski & Gonzalez, Inc., $305,170, total cost $366,200.
Special presentation - Preservation Month
10. Capital Improvement Program of the City of Pacifica, 2012-2017, consistent with the General Plan resolution.
11. User Fees and changes to Administrative Policy #2, fee modification.
12. Rate of the Gas and Electric Utility Users' Tax (no action unless lowering the existing rate).
13. City Council Mission Statement, accomplishments and goals/objectives. Review discuss.
14. Financing the First Phase of the Wastewater System Capital Improvements, restructure existing 2001B Bonds, proceed with a private placement process.
Posted by Kathy Meeh