Attend in person, 2212 Beach Boulevard, 2nd floor. Or, view on local channel 26, also live internet feed, pct26.com. The meeting begins at 7pm, or shortly there following. City Council updates on City website.
A. Closed session (6:30 pm)
1) Conference with legal counsel-anticipated litigation, 1 potential case.
B. Open session (7:00 pm)Consent Calendar (pass through)
1. Approval of cash disbursements
2. Approval of Minutes (meeting of 4/9/12)
3. Continuation of Local Emergency.
4. 2012-13 school year child care services contract agreement with Pacifica School District, $142,272.
5. Redevelopment Successor Agency legal services oversight contract agreement with Craig Labadie.
6. Engineering design services, amendment #1, Palmetto Avenue Streetscape Project, Tanaka Design Group. Fund 22, $146,375 (increased from $119,625.
7. Kermani disaster consultant services: Large Project Closeouts and Final Inspection for 1628 and 1646 projects. Disaster Fund 38, not to exceed $70,000, to be reimbursed by Federal and State emergency funds.
Special Presentation - Pacifica partnership's Youth Council: Teens Making a Change.
8. Continue until 6/11/12, two (2) appeals challenging certification of the proposed Assisted Living EIR, due to lack of a city council quorum.
9. Sewer rate increase ordinance.
10. Police police services options update.
11. Beach boulevard right of way vacation or resolution, for the 10,500.square feet parking lot adjacent to City property at 2212 Beach Boulevard. (Item, page 64; location diagram, page 65).
Posted by Kathy Meeh