Attend in person, 2212 Beach Boulevard, 2nd floor. Or, view on local channel 26, also live feed internet www.pct26.com. The meeting begins at 7pm (but usually starts a few minutes late). Agenda, 2/13/12, pages 1-43. Note: the Agenda is dated 2/14/12, and is correct confirmed by City Clerk. President Lincoln's birthday occurs on 2/13/12 and is a Holiday.
|Spilled candy - have a "peace" today.|
1) Labor negotiations, Waste Water Treatment Plant, Local 856.
2) Conference with legal counsel. Anticipated litigation.
3) Conference with real property negotiator, City of Pacifica and Dave Colt.B. Open session (7:00pm)
Call to order, salute to the flag, commission liaisons, closed session report (if any).
Consent Calendar (pass through), pages 1-2.
1. Approval of cash disbursements.
2. Approval of Minutes (meeting of 1/9/12).
3. Continuation of local emergency proclamation.
4. Wastewater Collection System master plan, change order, $78,700. Extend the project completion date to 10/31/12.
5. Wastewater division, Palmetto Slipline project collection pipe rehabilitation. $50,000 Dexal Construction, Inc..and $49,587 retention released to them for 1/11 completion. Completion of 1st phase, total cost $545,870 (see pages 8, 9). Extend, project completion date to 6/30/12.
6. Route 1 San Pedro Creek Bridge Replacement project, agreement with San Mateo County Transportation Authority (SMCTA) for the Design (PS&E) and construction phases.
a) Sports Hall of Fame
b) Pacifica School District
7. Appeal against Assisted Living Center, 96 units, project Final Environmental Impact Report (FEIR), certified by the Planning Commission (11/21/11) by San Pedro Creek Watershed Coalition and Neighbors Concerned about Pacifica and on behalf of Protectors of San Pedro Creek.
8. Palmetto Underground Utility District and ordering removal of overhead structures, wires and facilities and instillation of underground wires and facilities within said district, amendment. No fiscal impact.
9. Item Removed (2/7/12) Economic Development Committee City logo for promotional purposes.
10. City Selection Committee Regional Board appointment, effective 2/24/12.
Posted by Kathy Meeh