Attend in person, 2212 Beach Boulevard, 2nd floor. Or, view on local channel 26, also live internet feed, pct26.com. The meeting begins at 7pm, or shortly there following. City Council updates on City website. Agenda, 6/25/12, 53 pages.
|Nicks's restaurant 85 years in business in Pacifica|
A. Closed session - None.
B. Open session (7:00 pm)
Consent Calendar (pass through)
1. Approval of cash disbursements.
2. Approval of Minutes (meeting of 6/11/12).3. Cancellation of August 27, 2012 city council meeting.
5. Approval of consultant services (HF&H) to review Recology of the Coast rate application, annual year 1/1/13 through 12/31/12. Fee estimate to review $39,446 (page 23).
6. Approval resolution amending JPA North County Fire Authority (NCFA) agreement updates. The NCFA includes Daly City and Brisbane, agreement pages 24-34.
7. Sewer collection system capacity improvements Palmetto Mainline upgrade. Sewer mainline line pipe relocation away from water line requires new manholes every 300 feet x 6 (unit price $7,500 each), change order $45,000 (page 35).
8. Resolution supporting Measure A Highway 1 San Pedro Creek Bridge Replacement, request for $2 million additional for San Pedro creek widening work, page 39-40.
Special Presentation - Proclamation: Nick's Seashore Restaurant 85th year anniversary
Public hearing - None.
9. San Mateo County Transportation Authority (TA) 5/25/12 call for projects, submit application due by 6/29/12: Highway 1/Calera Parkway (Westport Drive to Fassler Avenue) widening project, (page 37 and 44-51).
10. Palmetto Avenue utility undergrounding and streetscape project, information update only.
Posted by Kathy Meeh