A. Closed session (5:30 pm)
1) Labor negotiations, conference with labor negotiator for Pacifica Police Officers Association, Police Supervisors Association, Police Management Teamsters local 350.
2) Conference with legal counsel, anticipated litigation.
Call to order, salute to the flag, commission liaisons, closed session report (if any).
Consent Calendar (pass through), pages 1-2.
2. Approval of Minutes (meeting of 2/27/12).3. Continuation of local emergency proclamation (approve)
4. Regional FEMA grant assistance to upgrade Firefighter equipment, $508,082.
5. Parkland Park and Recreation fees ordinance amendment.
6. California State Department of Education fiscal year 2011-2012, $156,000 contract grant amendment, (already included in the program budget).
7. San Pedro Creek Bridge Replacement additional budget funding agreement, Wilsey Ham $205,528 from Highway 1 Fund 12, to be reimbursed by San Mateo County Transportation Authority (SMCTA).
8. Purchase of Ford Police Interceptor Utility (K9 Patrol), $28,217.62.
9. Regional ABAG, FEMA mandated hazard local mitigation plan compliance and grant funding.
Special Presentation - Red Cross proclamation
Public hearing - None
10. Economic Development Committee City Logo (4 sample variations) for promotional purposes.
11 Mid-year budget review report, approve and adopt adjustments.
12. Intent to revise city sewer charges, fiscal tax year 2012-2013,
13. Within 60 days of the city council member vacancy, appoint a successor or hold a special election. "The special election shall be held on the next regularly established election date not less than 114 days from the call of the special election. The person appointed or elected to fill a vacancy holds office for the unexpired term of the former incumbent." See Discussion: A. "Summary of Application Law", page 58, Agenda above.
14. Resolution that city council members are expected to attend all meetings, and will adopt an attendance policy.
15. Appoint a representative to serve on the Housing Our People Effective (HOPE).
Posted by Kathy Meeh