Sanchez Dog Park "Rules of Conduct and Etiquette" from the City of Pacifica-- Parks, Beaches & Recreation brochure. Read more.
|"Let me tell you about the dog down my street..."|
1. Park and dog owners assume all risk related to dog park use.
2. Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the dog park.
3. Please be respectful and courteous of all park neighbors and tenants. Quiet your dogs if barking excessively and refrain from loud conversation.
4. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted unless accompanied by an adult.
5. Please pick-up your dog's waste and dispose of it in the proper receptacle.
6. Aggressive dogs are not permitted on the premises. Dogs must be removed at the first sign of aggression.
7. Female dogs in heat are prohibited from entering the park.
8. Dog owners must be in the park and attentive to their dogs at all times.
9. Fill any holes your dog digs.
10. All dogs must be currently licensed and vaccinated. Puppies under the age of 4 months are not allowed in the park.
11. Limit of three (3) dogs per person.
12. Failure to abide by the park rules may result in loss of privileges or owners may be ticketed.
13. Dog park is a smoke, drug and alcohol-free facility.
14. Dog owners are solely liable for injuries or damage caused by their dogs. This includes injury to another dog or person.
Posted by Kathy Meeh