Here's a link to the California Democrats Blueprint for the Golden State.
How does Pacifica stack up in achieving these goals?
The California Democratic Party will:
- Promote peace, real security, the rule of law, and human rights both at home and abroad;
- Provide guaranteed support for first responders, military servicemembers, and veterans;
- Fight to restore the Constitutional balance among the branches of the federal government;
- Create a 21st century economy built on a diverse workforce educated by quality public schools with the right to organize;
- Support civil rights, the Americans with Disabilities Access and equality in employment, educational, and economic opportunities;
- Ensure universal, comprehensive, and affordable health care for all Californians;
- Protect a woman's right to choose how to use her mind, her body and her time;
- Secure a dignified retirement for our seniors, including Social Security and Medicare for future generations;
- Make California the most energy-independent state, build new industries in the effort to fight global warming and pollution, and protect our natural resources;
- Build smart, sustainable, safe, environmentally sound, and caring communities;
- Support the arts, especially in our public schools; and
- Insist upon fiscal common sense, responsibility, and accountability in California and Washington.