Saturday, September 14, 2013

Nearby Daly City pet emergency hospital open 24 hour, 7 days per week


Ouch, I'd rather be Jack
Pacifica Tribune Letters to the Editor, 9/10/13.  "Coyote attack" by Sarah Vardigans

"Editor:  This weekend my dog was attacked by coyotes in the Mussel Rock area. He's going to be OK - it could have been a lot worse. We needed to see a vet, and to my surprise I discovered that there is a new emergency veterinary hospital just up the hill in Daly City.

Nor Cal is off the Daly City/Junipero Boulevard exit, behind the Dunn Edwards paint store (2201 Junipero Serra Blvd. Suite C - 650-488-7363 - www.norcalvet.com). 

They stitched Jack up and took wonderful care of him - I was very impressed with everyone there. We have several excellent vets in Pacifica, but I don't know how many Pacifica pet owners know about this nearby 24-hour clinic. So I just wanted to spread the word!"

Note:  photograph from  Brentwood family pet care. 

Posted by Kathy Meeh

No comments: