Friday, November 16, 2012

A reminder to be thankful, thanks Tina!


Pacifica Tribune, Letters to the Editor, 11/13/12.  "Thanks to all" by Tina Jurado

 For all those who make life better
"Editor: I have never written to the newspaper before, but today I feel I should. This is a good time because it's near Thanksgiving.

I would like to express my gratitude to all the wonderful folks of Pacifica who have made mine and my family's life so much better. 

To the police and fire department for coming when needed.

To the staff and personnel of The Greenery for their rehab work and always good attitudes. Good Shepherd Church and School.

The nice people at Lucky and all the others businesses around our town. And last but not least the wonderful folks at the Pacifica Senior Center. The staff is the greatest. They have made a difference in my life. Thank you all." 

Posted by Kathy Meeh

No comments: