Attend in person, 2212 Beach Boulevard, 2nd floor. Or view on local television or live feed Pacific Coast TV. If you missed meetings, view on PCT26 YouTube! The city council meeting begins at 7 p.m., or shortly there following. City Council updates and archives are available on the City Council website.
Interactive City Council Agenda, 10/24/16. City Council Agenda, pdf pages 105.
|Item 5. Recology of the Coast, 5 year extended contract.|
Open session, 7 p.m. Call to order, roll call, salute to flag. Closed Session report. Special Presentations.
Closing the Jobs-Housing gap, Jessica Mullin.
San Mateo County Library Annual Report, Julie Finklang.
1. Approval of disbursements, report. a) 10/01/16 - 10/15/16.
2. Approval of City Council meeting Minutes, report. a) 9/26/16, b) 10/10/16.
3. Part-time salary schedule update (10/29/16), 35 classifications. Resolution. a) Hourly salary range schedule.
|Item 6. Adopt our CITY Goals and Work Plan, our small world.|
Communications - Public (Oral); City Council; City Staff. Public Hearings, none.
5. Recology of the Coast 5 year extension through 12/31/22 request, (first amended franchise agreement). Resolution, pdf pages 5: Local residential services and rate comparison, pages 2,3. Annual fiscal impact paid to the City from Recology: Franchise fee, $805,000; Frontierland Park Remediation Fee, $75,000; mandated AB939 recycling program, $30,000, pages 3, 4. Resolution, page 5.
6. Adopt City Council Goals and Work Plan, 2016-17, report. a) Draft Goals and Work Plan, 2016-17.
Reference, Item 5. City and Recology of the Coast recycling program. City of Pacifica, CA - Residential Recycling. Related, Recology of the Coast Facebook.
Note photograph and graphic. Recology truck, facepage image to Recology of the Coast, waste zero. Item 6, Goals, facepage to The International Symposium on Globalization and Media in Asia.
Posted by Kathy Meeh