Attend in person, 2212 Beach Boulevard, 2nd floor. Or view on local television or live feed Pacific Coast TV. If you missed meetings, view on PCT26 YouTube! The city council meeting begins at 7 p.m., or shortly there following. City Council updates and archives are available on the City Council website.
Closed Session, none.
Open session, 7 p.m. Call to order, roll call, salute to flag. Closed Session report. Special Presentations. Art Guild of Pacifica/Sanchez Art Center.
1. Approval of disbursements, report. a) 9/21/16 - 9/29/16.
2. Proclamation confirming a local emergency, coastline from Westline Drive to end of Beach Blvd, report. a) proclamation, b) photos, 10/6/16.
3. Resolution amending City's Conflict of Interest code (economic interest) in even-numbered years, list of employees and certain consultants. Report/Resolution. a) Administrative positions affected, and any code requirements.
4. Lease agreement with Paul and Amy Kukielka, dba Chit Chat Cafe, 2100 Beach Boulevard (Pacifica Pier), 11/1/16, 3 years, 2 optional extensions for additional 1-year term (total 5 years); $1,246.26 monthly, 3% annual increase per year. Report/Resolution. a) Lease agreement, pdf pages 34.
5. Resolution creating an Illegal Fireworks Task Force, and designating member composition. Report/Resolution, pdf pages 4.
6. Approval of consultant Bartle Wells Associates for City Sewer Rate Study. With drought conditions, evaluate an alternative billing method (not based upon highest rainfall month): $57,700, (total project budget $69,300, includes a 20% contingency). Report/Resolution, pdf pages 4. a) Scope of work/contract, pdf pages 17.
7. Resolution approving developer/owner subdivision lot improvements (SUB-232-16) to construct 2 single-family homes on a lot with 1 existing single-family home, NW corner Brighton Road and Scenic Way. Report/Resolution. a) Agreement, pdf pages 21.
Communications - Public (Oral); City Council; City Staff. Public Hearings, none.
8. Report on City Response to Sea Level Rise and Climate Change. Report, pdf pages 7.
a) 1. Winter storm project status spreadsheet, 10/2016, pdf pages 2.
b) 2. Beach Blvd seawall presentation, 2/8/16, pdf pages 13.
c) 3. Coastal Hazards Technical Report (Moffatt and Nichol, 6/2016, pdf pages 40.
d) 4. City Sea Level Rise Study Session: Final Summary of comments from participants, 9/27/16, pdf pages 6.
e) 5. City Sea Level Rise Study Session: Concerned letters., emails, pdf pages 19.
f) 6. San Francisco Public Golf Alliance Final Facilities Planning Report, 8/24/16, pdf pages 148.
g) 7. California Coastal Commission LCP Planning Grant application update, pdf pages 27.
9. Emergency Preparedness and Safety Commission Annual Report. Commission background. a) EPC Annual Report, 9/2015 - 9/2016, pdf pages 6. b) EPC 2016 Annual Report presentation, pdf pages 19.
10. Adoption of City Council Goals (7), and Work Plan, 2016-17. Report, pdf pages 4. a) Draft Goals and Work Plan with spreadsheet progress status, 10/10/16, pdf pages 5.
Adjourn. Reference, location. Item 7 above, Brighton Road and Scenic Way, Mapquest. Note graphic image from Hingham Lumber Company, Cohasset, MA.
Posted by Kathy Meeh