Attend in person, 2212 Beach Boulevard, 2nd floor. Or, view on local channel 26, also live feed internet www.pct26.com. The meeting begins at 7pm (but usually starts a few minutes late).
|One burnt turkey after another.|
1) Public employee appointment: City Attorney.
2) Labor negotiations Teamsters union locals Miscellaneous 856, Management 350, Waste Water 856.
Consent Calendar (pass through), pages 1-2.
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Street pavement rehabilitation Federal Aid project completion, resolution.
4. Adoption of wastewater and industrial wastes code amendment ordinance, chapter 13, title 6 (regulation of sewer laterals).
5. Beach Boulevard consultant services agreement with Leland Consulting Group, Phase 3, 1st amendment.
6. Senior bus replacement, purchase contract authorization: 80% cost reimbursed from C/CAG, City 20% from Fund 72 reserve.
Special Presentation - none
Public Hearing, page 2.
7. Appeal denial of outdoor uses permit at 800-1046 Palmetto Avenue (10/17/11 Planning Commission denial).
8. Adoption of Recology of the Coast rate increase from 1/1/12 through 12/31/12, 4.99%.
Consideration - none
Posted by Kathy Meeh