Thursday, July 29, 2010

Assemblyman Jerry Hill at Mazzetti's this Saturday, 8-10 AM



Problems viewing this E-Alert, click here.
Assemblymember Jerry Hill - Representing the 19th District


Please join me on Saturday, July 31 for an opportunity to share your thoughts and ideas on issues affecting our state and our community. From 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. I will be in Pacifica for another "Java with Jerry," then from 10:30 a.m. until noon you are invited to join me in Half Moon Bay at the Coastside Farmers' Market where I will be hosting "Community Office Hours." I hope to see you there.
Java with Jerry
Saturday, July 31
8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Mazzetti's Bakery,
101 Manor Drive, Pacifica
Please join me for a cup of coffee and conversation. You are welcome to sit down and stay awhile or just drop in for a brief chat. No appointment is necessary. I'll provide the coffee at no taxpayer expense.
I'll be discussing the state budget impasse and the various proposals being negotiated in Sacramento to balance the $19 billion deficit. As budget negotiations continue, I would like your feedback on the various proposals. Please click here to take my constituent budget survey.
Community Office Hours
Saturday, July 31
10:30 a.m. - Noon
Coastside Farmers' Market
225 Cabrillo Highway South at Shoreline Station
Following "Java with Jerry," I will be holding community office hours at the information booth at the Coastside Farmers' Market, located at Shoreline Station. Bring your thoughts and ideas on issues affecting our state and community.
My staff and I will be available to help you with state-related programs such as renters/homeowners assistance programs, consumer complaints, veterans' affairs, unemployment and disability insurance, State Franchise Tax Board matters, tax relief programs, and various government forms.
For more information, visit www.asm.ca.gov/hill or call my District Office at (650) 349-1900.
Sincerely,

Jerry Hill






 

Capitol Office:
State Capitol
P.O. Box 942849
Sacramento, CA 94249-0019
Tel: (916) 319-2019
Fax: (916) 319-2119
District Office:
1528 South El Camino Real
Suite 302
San Mateo, CA 94402

Tel: (650) 349-1900
Fax: (650) 341-4676




No comments: