Attend in person, 2212 Beach Boulevard, 2nd floor. Or view on local television or live feed Pacific Coast TV. If you missed meetings, view on PCT26 YouTube! The city council meeting begins at 7 p.m., or shortly there following. City Council updates and archives are available on the City Council website.
Interactive City Council Agenda, 9/26/16. City Council Agenda, 9/26/16, pdf pages 178.
Closed session, 6 p.m.
|Items 7 and 9: Clean energy world.|
Open session, 7 p.m. Call to order, roll call, salute to flag. Closed Session report.
Special Presentations. Fire Prevention Month, October 2016.
1. Approval of disbursements, report. a) 9/1/16 - 9/15/16.
2. Approval of City Council meeting Minutes, report. a) Regular meeting, 9/12/16.
3. Approve annual CA State Department of Education agreement grant: $685.221 to provide subsidized Child Care and Child Development Services, FY 2016-17. Report/Resolution. a) Preschool contract, CSPP-6498, b) General child care/development programs, CCTR-6244.
4. Approve San Mateo County Office of Education Preschool Program agreement grant, $326,704.87 maximum reimbursement, FY 2016-17. Report/resolution. a) Contract, pdf pages 6.
5. Authorize an agreement with Moffat and Nichol for Sea Level Rise Consultation, FY 2016-17, not to exceed $47,600, report. a) Agreement, 9/1/16, pdf pages 12.
6. Award Beach Blvd at Santa Maria Avenue Concrete Replacement Project to Golden Bay Construction, Inc., $165,048 from Disaster Accounting Fund (Fund 38) to be reimbursed by the City's insurance, report. a) Construction Contract, pdf pages 26.
Communications - Public (Oral); City Council; City Staff. Public Hearings, none.
7. Climate Action Plan (CAP) Implementation Report 2016, report. a) CAP Implementation Report 2016 (near, mid, long term goals), pdf pages 10.
8. Creation of an Illegal Fireworks Task Force, report, pdf pages 4. a) Fireworks Task Force, created 2/11/13.
9. Resolutions opting the City into Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) programs, administered by the California HERO program, report pdf pages 9. Related documents: a) CA HERO Resolution, pdf pages 9. b) CSCDA Open PACE Resolution. c) Ygrene PACE AB 811 Resolution. d) Ygrene PACE AB 811 Resolution Exhibit 1. e) Ygrene PACE SB 555 Resolution. f) Ygrene PACE SB 555 Resolution Exhibit 1. g) ABAG Member Acknowledgment Form California HERO. h) ABAG Member Acknowledgment Form PACE FUNDING. i) ABAG Member Acknowledgment Form CounterPointe. j) ABAG Member Acknowledgment Form Ygrene. k) PACE Provider Comparison Matrix.
Adjourn. Note graphic image from Renewable Energy World/Elisa Wood, 8/4/15, "Renewable energy gains greater opportunity in US Clean Power Plan."
Posted by Kathy Meeh