|Item 9, solar panels on community center|
Closed Session - Labor negotiations: Teamsters miscellaneous local 856, Teamsters management local 350, Teamsters local 856.
Consent Calendar (pass through)
1. Approval of cash disbursements 7/5/11 to 7/22/11.
2. Approval 7/25/11 meeting Minutes.
3. Proclamation - Sea Otter Awareness Week, September 25-October 1, 2011.
4. Proclamation - Continuation of "local emergency due to severe cliff erosion, landslide ground subsidence and failure of the revetment supporting the City storm drainage at 380 and 400 Esplanade Avenue."
5. Revised Fund source, changed from Fund 10 (gas tax) to Fund 67 (general liability) to pay a $400,000 settlement to 380 Esplanade Avenue Apartments, LLC (AIMCO) for repair of revetment damage caused by city street storm drain inlets to the ocean.
6. San Mateo County stormwater pollution inspection and follow-up services Management Program agreement (no financial impact).
7. City storm drain facility relocation from 380 Esplanade Avenue to 500 Esplanade Avenue, amendment 3. $4700 from the Disaster Accounting Fund paid to Cotton Shires and Associates for geotechnical planning, to be reimbursed by CalEMA.
8. Tree maintenance and emergency tree maintenance services agreement with The Davey Tree Expert Company.
8a. Cooperation agreement with Caltrans for the replacement of San Pedro Creek Bridge replacement project.
Consideration (public discussion)
9. Agreement letter response to San Mateo (civil) Grand Jury report guidelines for cities to provide a cell tower ordinance, lease agreements, permits, maintenance and public education.
10. Establish a volunteer organization city beautification task force to adopt garden landscape and maintenance of land parcels.
11. 20 year solar power purchase agreement, panels to be placed on our community center. EECBG energy efficient grant, shared cost with 9 other city agencies.
Redevelopment Agency (city council)
1. Approval 5/23/11 meeting Minutes.
2. Non-binding continuation of Pacifica's redevelopment agency. Adoption of an obligation debt repayment payment schedule.
Posted by Kathy Meeh