|Happy valentines day to City|
progress from your NIMBIES.
Attend in person, 2212 Beach Boulevard, 2nd floor. Or view on local television or live feed Pacific Coast TV. If you missed meetings, view on PCT26 YouTube! The city council meeting begins at 7 p.m., or shortly there following. City Council updates and archives are available on the City Council website.
Fix Pacifica article, City Council meeting 2/13/17. Interactive City Council Agenda, 2/13/17.
4. Wet weather Equalization (EQ) Basin project design phase first amendment, $154,800.
5. Completion of Comprehensive Annual Financial Report 2015-16.
6. Resolution renaming Brighton Pump Station for Dave Davis, City pump maintenance employee, deceased 2008.
7. Adoption of City Council Goals and Draft 2017-18 Work plan.
8. Community applicant appointments: 1) Beautification Advisory Committee, 2) Illegal Fireworks Task Force, 3) Library Advisory Committee, 4) Beaches and Recreation Commission: Candidates.
Note graphic from Local Bozo, 2/14/11, "Valentine's Day Procrastinators: There's Still Time."
Posted by Kathy Meeh