Many years ago I sat on the planning commission and, yes, we heard these regularly. Usually from the same people on different projects. There must be a handbook out there for opposing things! (Jim Wagner)
|Not surprise attack coming.|
1. I'm not opposed to all development. Just this development.
2. Nobody talked to me!
3. Reality is, everybody drives a car. Traffic!
4. These greedy developers only think about profits.
5. Let me tell you MY theory of economics.
6. What this neighborhood really needs is a coffee shop, not more apartments.
7. I'm 5th generation! My great great grandfather moved here before this was even on the map!
8. We need to respect the hundreds of hours spend crafting this neighborhood plan.
9. This housing is too small for me!
Read more detail and view cats.
Submitted by Jim Wagner
Note photographs. Possible cat attack image from Mental Floss/Erin McCarthy, "20 ...facts about.. feline.." Cat viewing the NIMBY handbook image on flickr.com, "Its a big world out there" from Stumbleupon/rpaulino3's Likes.
Posted by Kathy Meeh