Attend in person, 2212 Beach Boulevard, 2nd floor. Or view on local television or live feed Pacific Coast TV. If you missed meetings, view on PCT26 YouTube! The city council meeting begins at 7 p.m., or shortly there following. City Council updates and archives are available on the City Council website.
|Item 7. Council SM County assignments.|
Open session, 7 p.m.
Call to order, roll call, salute to flag. Closed Session, none. Closed Session Report, none.
Proclamation: Pacifica Tigersharks Cheer Team.Consent Calendar2. Approval of City Council meeting Minutes, report. a) 12/12/16, b) 12/14/16.
3. Proclamation confirming a local emergency, Pacifica coastline, Westline Drive to end of Beach Blvd, report. a) proclamation, attachment 1, 1/22/16. b) photographs, attachment 2, photos 1-4-17 (2).
4. Resolution, disposal of certain authorized obsolete City documents and papers, report, resolution. a) Documents.
5. Approval of Freyer and Laureta, Inc. civil engineering consultant services to complete sewer mainline collection system projects for Lockhaven Drive, Juanita Avenue, and Linda Mar Blvd sites: Project COO5D, Fund 34, FY 2016-17, $59,130 (total capital budget is $280,000).
Communications - Public (Oral); City Council; City Staff.
Public Hearings, none.
6. Discuss associated aircraft noise issues over Pacifica. Feedback and support for Councilmember Digre's SFO Roundtable's efforts to convince the Federal Aviation Administration and the airlines industry to reduce noise, report. a) Letter to the FAA, 7/25/16. b) FAA letter response, 9/1/16.
7. City Council liaison and committee assignments, 2017, report. a) Draft and prior assignment listing.
Note graphic by Jesse Kuhn from Tildee, you explain, they understand, "Musical chairs."
Posted by Kathy Meeh