Attend in person, 2212 Beach Boulevard, 2nd floor. Or, view on local channel 26, also live internet feed, pct26.com. The meeting begins at 7pm, or shortly there following. City Council updates on City website.
A. Closed session - Union negotiation conference with Ann Ritzma. Battalion Chiefs, Teamsters local 856; Pacifica Fire Fighers, local 2400. Pacifica Police Officers Association, Police Supervisors Association, Police Management 350.
B. Open session (7:00 pm)
Consent Calendar (pass through)
1. Approval of cash disbursements.
2. Approval of Minutes (meeting of 6/25/12).
3. Approve continuation of Local Emergency.
4. Approve Tree Maintenance and Emergency Tree Maintenance Services contract. Davey Tree Expert Company, $91,895 regular tree maintenance (cost itemized pages 9-16); emergency tree maintenance not to exceed $150,000. Approved fiscal year 2012-12.
6. License agreement with Pacifica Hotel Business Improvement District for use of Mermaid Logo. (Cost offset described page 20-21, license agreement page 22-23).
1) Plastic bag ordinance - information only.
2) Pacifican's Care Grant awards
3) Park's, Beaches and Recreation month
Public Hearing - None
7. Resolution and request for County Clerk to consolidate the City's General Municipal Election with the November 6, 2012 Presidential General Election, requesting the County to Provide Election Services.
8. Resolution accepting the Annual Pacifica Hotel Business Improvement District Advisory Board Report, and Continuing the BID Assessment for Fiscal Year 2012-13. Fiscal year 2012-13: estimated expenses, $68,250, estimated fund balance $38,750.20, page 30- 38.
Posted by Kathy Meeh