Attend in person, 2212 Beach Boulevard, 2nd floor. Or, view on local channel 26, also live internet feed, pct26.com. The meeting begins at 7pm, or shortly there following. City Council updates on City website.
|No worry its Pacifica, at least I won't hit a development|
B. Open session (7:00 pm)
Consent Calendar (pass through)
1. Approval of cash disbursements.
2. Approval of Minutes (meeting of 7/9/12).
3. Resolution: Measure A Call for Projects, San Mateo County Transportation Authority (SMCTA), Highway 1 widening, Westport Drive to Fassler Avenue, "Calera Parkway". No budget authority required.
4. Resolution: 2012 Storm drainage system master plan.
5. Resolution: Measure A call for Projects, San Mateo County Transportation Authority (SMCTA),
Route 1, San Pedro Creek Bridge replacement and creek widening project. Rescinding resolution No 25-2012. No budget authority required.
6. Amendment to finalize the Kermani Consulting Group disaster, hazard mitigation project agreement. $50,000 reimbursed 75% Federal, 25% State. Pages 18-22.
Special presentation - none.
7. Resolution accepting sewer service charges for fiscal year 2012-13, and filing of charges for collection by the County Controller.
8. Approve a General plan amendment for a 96 unit assisted living center proposed at 721 Oddstad Boulevard. Approval recommendation from the Planning Commission.
9. Consider and review city municipal code amendments "limiting the number and duration of development project approval extensions." Resolution recommendations from the Planning Commission.
Posted by Kathy Meeh