Attend in person, 2212 Beach Boulevard, 2nd floor. Or view on local television or live feed Pacific Coast TV. If you missed meetings, view on PCT26 YouTube! The city council meeting begins at 7 p.m., or shortly there following. City Council updates and archives are available on the City Council website.
|Item 8. 4009 Palmetto Avenue,|
Fish and Bowl neighborhood.
Nimbies are appealing the
project, because they can.
Open session, 7 p.m. Call to order, roll call, salute to flag (led by American Legion). Closed Session Report.
Special Presentations. Proclamations: Pacifica Veterans. Dorsetta Hale Poet Laureate. Presentation: Wet weather equalization basin project update.
2. Proclamation confirming Existence of a Local Emergency, Pacific coastline, Westline Drive to end of Beach Blvd, report. a) Proclamation. b) phtos, 12/6/16.
3. Adopt 2016 CA building code standards with local amendments, report. Ordinance updates: a) Building codes, b) Storm water management, c) Sewer lateral compliance certificate.
4. Approve Golden Bay Construction, Inc. concrete replacement project (Beach Blvd at Santa Maria Avenue), change order #1, report. a) Contract change Order #1, fiscal impact $65,226, total budget $230,274.
5. Award construction, construction management and inspection services, permit, temporary construction easement for the Milagra Creek sinkhole repair project, $527,196 budget from the disaster accounting fund (Fund 38), to be reimbursed by City insurance and CA Disaster Assistance Act (CDAA) funds, report. Contracts and agreement: a) JDB & Sons Construction, Inc, b) CSG Consultants, Inc, c) MIGTRA Environmental Sciences, Inc, d) Temporary easement with True Jesus Church.
6. Resolution declaring results of the general municipal election, 11/8/16, report/resolution. a) San Mateo County, Chief Elections Officer Certificate statement.
7. Resolution, real property donation, 528 Esplanade Avenue (APN 009-161-010, report/resolution.
Communications - Public (Oral); City Council; City Staff.
8. Appeal of a 3-story, 3,169 sq. ft. apartment building (4 units floors 2, 3; garage floor 1), 4009 Palmetto Avenue (APN 009-402-270), report/resolution. a) Report/resolution, 10/17/16, pdf pages 229; b) Planning Commission Meeting Minutes, 10/17/16, pdf pages 7; c) Appeal: V. Carmichael for Committee to Save Fish and Bowl 2.0, pdf pages 39; d) Public letter from Hal Bohner (Attorney, pdf pages 102; e) Applicant's Response to the Appeal, pdf pages 2; f) Alternative Project Designs, pdf pages 18.
9. Review and approve 2015-16 Mitigation Fee Act Annual Report, report/resolution. a) Draft Report, 6/30/16, pdf pages 19. b) Capital improvement program worksheet, 2016-21. c) Measure A, Highway capital improvement, FY 2016-2025.
10. Consider selection of City Councilmember appointments to San Mateo County committees, report. a) San Mateo County City Selection Committee meeting, 12/16/16, pdf pages 25.
--------------------Note photograph image from Redfin/4000 Palmetto, previously linked were 4 area photographs from a related item 8, Fix Pacifica reprint article, 4/6/16, Pacifica Tribune/Jane Northrop, Staff Writer, 4/6/16. "Appeal heard on Palmetto project."
Posted by Kathy Meeh