Attend in person, 2212 Beach Boulevard, 2nd floor. Or view on local television or live feed Pacific Coast TV. If you missed meetings, view on PCT26 YouTube! The city council meeting begins at 7 p.m., or shortly there following. City Council updates and archives are available on the City Council website.
Interactive City Council meeting Agenda, 8/8/16. City Council meeting Agenda, pdf pages 272.
|Item 5. "Hands up"... and smile.|
Open session, 7 p.m. Call to order, roll call, salute to flag. Closed Session report, none. Special Presentation, none.
1. Approval of disbursements, report. a) 7/20/16 - 7/25/16, b) 7/21/16 - 7/26/16.
2. Approval of City Council meeting Minutes, report. a) Special library meeting, 7/21/16, b) Regular meeting, 7/25/16.
3. 10/3/16, two-year review of City's conflict of interest code (Political Reform Act requirement, report. a) 2016 Local Agency notice verification form.
4. Resolution approving storm drain improvement and easement between: Pinkstone, LLC (9-unit condominium subdivision), 1567 Beach Blvd, grantor; and, the City of Pacifica, grantee. Report/resolution. a) Agreement, pdf pages 49. b) Sewer easement grant, pdf pages 49.
5. San Mateo County Grand Jury Report,"Body Cameras - the Reel Truth" (recommendation for police to adopt body worn cameras), report. a) Grand Jury Report, pdf pages 47, b) Response to Grand Jury, City is researching an appropriate implementation plan, presented to the public by 11/30/16.
Communications - Public (Oral); City Council; City Staff.
6. Municipal Code C-1 (neighborhood commercial) massage business, Title 5 ordinance, and Title 9 permit and conditions amendment. Report/ordinance, pdf pages 34. a) Exhibit A, Certification, owner/operator fee list revision.
7. Economic Development Committee and Manager recommended Palmetto Streetscape design revisions: engineering services not to exceed $150,000. report, pdf pages 11.
Note photograph from Tweak Town/Michael Hatamoto, 12/16/14, "Growing debate over police body cameras, as many questions remain."
Posted by Kathy Meeh