Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Women Behind Bars - Susan Vellone in the Slammer


I'm proud to tell you that I'm being locked up "for good." That's right, I'm going "behind bars" to help Jerry's Kids© and The Muscular Dystrophy Association. I will be doing my jail time on September 14th at the Nick's Restaurant here in Pacifica. To be released on good behavior I have to raise bail and I need your help! 

All you have to do is click here to make a secure, online donation before
9/14/2010. Your donation will help families living in our community and help guarantee me an early release. MDA helps families affected with neuromuscular diseases by providing help and hope in the form of free medical care, assistance with the purchase of wheelchairs and leg braces, support group sessions, and providing a week long summer camp for kids with MD.

I can't wait to add you to my list of contributors. Thanks in advance for your help in this worthwhile cause. Don't hesitate to call or email me with any questions.
Together we'll make a difference,

Susan
P.S. I'm counting on you, click here to donate. If this link does not work, please cut and paste the following address into the address bar of your Internet browser: https://www.joinmda.org/pacifica10/fqissue/

No comments: