Attend in person, 2212 Beach Boulevard, 2nd floor. Or, view on local television or live feed Pacificcoast.TV, (formerly pct26.com). If you miss civic meetings, view on PCT 26 You Tube! The planning commission meeting begins at 7 p.m., or shortly there following. Planning Commission updates, archives are available on the City website/Planning Commission.
|Item 4. Renovation of Pacific Skies Estates.|
Planning Commission Agenda 10/3/16, Item 1 and Item 3, pdf pages 157. Planning Commission, 10/3/16, Item 4, pdf pages 213.
Open Session, 7:00 p.m. Administrative (pages 1-2): Order of the Agenda; Approval of the Minutes 8/1/16; Liaison to next City Council meeting, none. Communications: Public oral.
1. CDP-336-13. Permit extension to construct a 400 sq. ft. addition to an existing 3-story single family residence, 111 Kent Road (APN 016-022-120). Recommend: grant 1 year extension.
2. Presentation. Fiscal Year 2016-17 City of Pacifica Operating Budget.
New public hearings
3. Updated. CDP-364-16; PSD-810-16; UP-74-16; PE-167-16; S-120-16. Follow-up approval (studio unit) within tow buildings, 195 Carmel Avenue (APN 016-022-120), parking exception. Recommend CEQA status 32, categorical exception, section 15332. Approve as conditioned.
3. Removed. CDP-364-16; PSD-810-16; UP-74-16; PE-167-16; S-120-16. Renovation of "Pacific Skies Estates" 93-unit mobile home park, 1300 Palmetto Avenue (APN 009-291-020). Recommend: approve as conditioned.
4. CDP-364-16. Renovation of "Pacific Skies Estates". Recommend: California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) status: class 2 categorical exemption, section 15302 (replacement or reconstruction), and class 4, section 15304 (minor alterations to land).
Consideration items, none. Communications: Commission, Staff.
Reference. Acronyms. APN, Assessor's parcel number. CDP, Coastal Development permit. PE, Parking Exception. PSD, Site Development permit. PV, Variance. S, Sign permit. SP, Specific Plan. TA, text amendment. UP, Use permit. Zoning. California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). CA CEQA, Article 19, Categorical Exemptions. Freestanding single-family residences set-back and parking, R1, Reference.com.
Note photographic rendering from CRP/PSE Seaside Pacifica Venture, article Silicon Valley Business Journal/Nathan Donato-Weinstein, 9/22/15, "Exclusive: Carlyle Group bests on Bay Area mobile home park."
Posted by Kathy Meeh